Earn refunds on iTunes®, Amazon.com®, or Google Play® purchases — up to $5 a month!* Plus, you'll get $20 in refunds upfront, just for signing up.
Refunds on music and more sound like, well, music to your ears? The good stuff doesn't stop there. We'll also refund your ATM fees nationwide.*
- Earn up to $5 every month in iTunes®, Amazon.com®, or Google Play® purchases*
- Earn $20 in iTunes, Amazon.com, or Google Play purchases at sign up*
- ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Telephone banking
- MasterCard® Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Rebellion Perks account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-statement notices
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
Simple. You're probably already doing this stuff already! But, if you don't qualify for the month, don't worry. There's no monthly service fee, and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
* Sign Up Incentive: When you open and fund your Rebellion Perks account, you will be refunded up to an aggregate total of $20.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play purchases, made with your Washington Financial debit card that post and settle to your account during the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened. This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the Statement Cycle in which your aggregate iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play purchase threshold of $20.00 posts and settles to your account. Any portion of the Sign Up Incentive that is not used within the stated time period will be forfeited. A $25.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. No minimum balance is required to obtain this incentive.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Washington Financial as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-Washington Financial issued debit or credit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle.
*Reward Information: When Rebellion Perks qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: you will earn up to an aggregate total of $5.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play purchases must be made with your Washington Financial debit card and must post and settle to your account no more than 32 days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified ends. In addition, you will receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle in which these purchases post and settle to your account and the ATM fees were incurred.
- When Rebellion Perks qualifications are not met, iTunes/Amazon.com/Google Play purchases and ATM fees are not refunded.
*Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum balance to earn the rewards. Enrollment in Online Banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Washington Financial service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.