Link your Rebellion Cash or Rebellion Cash Back checking account to Rebellion Saver. We’ll automatically post your Rebellion rewards to savings so you can save money without even thinking about it! Please note that this is not a stand alone account. This account must be linked to a Rebellion Cash or Rebellion Cash Back checking account.
Click here to view our current rates.
It’s easy to earn your rewards…
Just do the following activities and transactions in your Rebellion Cash or Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle*
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled and agree to receive electronic statements
Rebellion Saver pays:
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
Qualifications Information: A customer is required to have a Rebellion Cash or Rebellion Cash Back account in order to be eligible to have a Rebellion Saver account. If at any time the Rebellion Cash or Cash Back account is converted or closed the Rebellion Saver will also be converted or closed. The account's Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is dependent on the Cash or Cash Back accounts meeting the required qualifications. Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards within the Cash or Cash Back accounts: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Washington Financial as ATM or transactions and purchases made with non-Washington Financial issued debit or credit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle.
Reward Information: When Rebellion Cash or Rebellion Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Rebellion Saver: Balances up to $10,000 receive an APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.18% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Rebellion Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.36% to 2.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Rebellion Cash Back: 2.50% cash back on PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases up to a total of $250.00 that post and settle to the account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle period. A maximum of $6.25 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Rebellion Cash or Rebellion Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Rebellion Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Rebellion Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Rebellion Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Rebellion Saver account, the interest earned within the Rebellion Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Rebellion Saver account the day after being credited to your Rebellion Cash account. As a result, the actual interest amount paid may be less than the APY disclosed for the Cash account. The Rebellion Saver APYs may be less than the Rebellion Cash APYs. APYs accurate as of 01/12/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the Saver account. A $25 minimum deposit is required to open both the Cash and Cash Back accounts. No minimum balance other than the tiers stated above is required to earn the APY. Enrollment in Online Banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Washington Financial service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC.