Zero Balance Account
Managing multiple accounts can be challenging. With a Zero Balance Account, we simplify the process by automatically concentrating funds from your secondary accounts to a single master account each day. No more manual funds transfers.
Write checks from any of the secondary accounts, and they are covered by an automatic transfer from your primary account for the amount needed. View your total liquidity position in a single account, while maintaining separate records for each account.
- Perfect for companies with multiple divisions, stores, or operating units
- More than one ZBA can be linked to the primary account
- Concentrate funds, eliminating idle balances and simplifying account management
- Transactions flow through separate accounts for audit purposes while balances are consolidated for funding
- Eliminate the need for manual transfers between bank accounts
- Separate statements for each account